As our Western White European nations continue to be flooded with replacement levels of third world migrants, many are beginning to notice that things are changing. What was once there for generations is now being slowly….replaced.
Our Heritage Is Being Cast Aside
Our Greco-Roman, Christian European heritage is under threat.
Many of our great cities have undergone a terrible, almost evil transformation. I say evil in the sense that our own Western governments have actively and deliberately pushed for and allowed this to happen; all the while silencing, threatening, and imprisoning anyone that speaks out against such a transformation. The people of the West were never given a choice between keeping their nations or giving them away.
- In France, there are already over 2,500 mosques, with 300 under construction and calls for at least 5,000 mosques to be set up in the next few years.
- In Germany, Germans are no longer the majority in the German city of Frankfurt.
- In London, the most popular boys name is Muhammed
In The U.S.A.:
- There are more non-White babies being born than White babies (Note: I don’t use the term ‘minority’. People of European descent are the real global minority)
- More White Americans are dying than being born
- 90% of U.S. immigrants are from non-European third world nations
What Does This Mean?
Many of you are already aware of what it means: We are being demographically replaced in our own nations via legal (and to a smaller extent, illegal) immigration from the Third World.
But what does this mean on a day to day level; When we walk down the street, what do we see? Depending where you are in the West:
1. Muslim men with beards and robes, Muslim women in headscarfs and in bags
2. Mexicans and other Hispanics blasting their Spanish ‘Rompe’ music, speaking Spanish to each other, and setting up Spanish speaking restaurants, Mexican car dealerships and auto repair shops
3. Homosexuals having ‘Boys Towns’ and Gay Villages; proudly displaying the Rainbow flag in their neighborhoods and outside of their places of business and homes
What they are doing is imposing their culture onto the public space. They are proudly saying to you: “I am wearing my cultural and religious symbols openly in public. I am taking up public space and advertising my people’s strength to you”.
Take a look at the picture above with the Muslims outside of major Western buildings. This is nothing but a show of force. They are saying “We are here, we are strong and united. Do not mess with us.”
In the public space, what we most see the most of is what our mind tells us is culturally dominant.
If we walk down the street and see only non-Euro Muslim men with long beards, non-Euro women in bags, and mosques all over the place, our mind recognizes that Muslims and Islam are dominant in this area.
Similarly, if we walk down the street and only see Mestizos, hear Spanish being spoken, and see Spanish signs written on all the buildings, our mind tells us that Spanish speaking Mestizos are dominant in this area.
That is why it is absoletely important that WE take up cultural space in our own nations.
You Must Take Up Cultural Space
I’ve already outlined above how others are taking up cultural space.
What are things that are cultural symbols of the West?
1. The Cross and other Christian symbols
Whether you are Christian or not, Muslims and other non-Christians associate Christianity with White European. Christianity has been a major factor in shaping the history and culture of Europe. As such, wearing a cross, a Christian bracelet, or a shirt associated with Christianity would be a way to help re-take the public space with Western and European symbols.
2. Ancient Greek, Roman, and Pagan Symbols
While not as widley known to non-Europeans, symbols from Ancient Greece, Rome, and Pagan symbols also can be used as cultural symbols of Europe and the West.
3. Flag/Flag variations of European and Western nations
Wearing your people’s colors is another way to take up space in the public sphere. Unfortunately in some countries these flags are no longer solely associated with the ethnic people that created the nation, but the colors still have the effect of representing Europe and the West.
There’s No Other Way
Many are searching for someone to show strength, and to stand up for their people. Well, why not you?
Going in public and taking up the public space with European and Western symbols is an excellent way of saying to everyone around you: “This is the West. We are here, I am not ashamed but instead I am proud; we aren’t going anywhere.”
This is an easy way for us to fight back and help to re-assert our European Western culture. Stop looking for someone else to save you. Take responsibility for ensuring your children and grandchildren’s future.
You have no excuse.